Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from food, drink, etc. Rinse and dry hands thoroughly after handling the powder. Flush with water if contact with skin. Harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. Do not ingest. Do not get in eyes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In case of contact of eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
Keep the plastic bag sealed. Store in a cool and dry area.
Oxygen-based bleaching agent, Surfactants, Enzymes